Gaynors Automotive Warranties
Nation Wide Limited Warranty on Auto Repairs
Many warranties existing in the automotive repair industry are just an elegantly written excuse for lack of quality. Ninety-day warranties are common. We believe that any job we perform should be reasonably expected to last for 3 years or 36,000 Miles.
At Gaynor’s Automotive we provide a premium service and stand behind it. We understand that a broken car is stressful. Having a car break down due to the failure of a repair you paid for is even more difficult. By offering the best warranty, we promise not just to repair the failure free of charge but to have the customers experience us taking care of the concern and taking their stress away as well.
NATION WIDE LIMITED WARRANTY
This is the only warranty given to the Customer named on the invoice by Gaynor’s Automotive.
For the services sent out in the attached work order:
- The Company provides a warranty for the work performed and parts supplied by the Company under this work order under normal use and service of the vehicle for the earlier of 24 months from the date of the work or 24,000 Miles (unless noted otherwise) in addition to the mileage noted when the vehicle was delivered to the Company for the service.
- During the warranty term and subject to coverage by the warranty, the Company will remedy the problem (including repair or replacement of parts as the Company decides is appropriate and necessary) at no cost to the Customer. The Customer will deliver the vehicle to the Company’s business during business hours. The Company will provide the required warranty service promptly, subject to availability of parts and work schedules. In all cases the repair performed under warranty shall be made a priority.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not cover:
- Repairs, towing or replacement vehicle rental expenses incurred without prior consultation with Gaynor’s Automotive, claims for accommodation and related expenses, loss of wages or of business, or any other claims, damages, or expenses made by the Customer or any other person.
- Repairs or replacements made necessary by misuse, abuse, negligence, unforeseen events or any cause other than normal use and service of the vehicle
- Parts provided by the Customer or provided by an insurance company or extended warranty company at the Customer’s request
- Claims for damage to property, personal injury, death, or other losses made by the Customer or any other person based on events relating to the parts or service provided by the Company, the vehicle, or use of the vehicle.
- This limited Warranty constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and will not be changed or discharged except in writing by both the Customer and the President of the Company.
- Commercial vehicles will have 12 month/12,000 Mile warranty.
Call us anytime you believe you may have a warranty concern. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
WARRANTY TERMS ON NON STANDARD PARTS:
- Battery Warranty is five years. Not pro rated.
- No parts and labor warranty on used parts.
- Used or rebuilt engines and transmissions we pass along whatever warranty is given to us by our suppliers.
- Warranty covers parts and labor. No service charges or labor will be charged on any part warranty.
- Road hazard warranty covers tires for which the road hazard policy was purchased. If a supplier offers us road hazard on a tire that the customer did not purchase coverage for we shall mount and balance it for free as a matter of goodwill.
The purpose of this document is to clearly state our commitment to our customers and the use of quality parts and workmanship at all times. We will decline to perform a substandard service as we would prefer to explain the cost of quality then have to make excuses for lack of it.
Tire Warranty & Road Hazard
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS WARRANTY:
- You must be the original purchaser of the tires.
- You must have purchased the tires from Gaynor’s Automotive.
- You must present the original purchase receipt and tire to Gaynor’s Automotive.
CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY:
- The Purchaser must rotate and balance their tires as outlined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The Purchaser must operate their tires at inflation pressures outlined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- The Purchaser must keep all mechanical parts that effect tires in proper working condition.
WHAT IS COVERED:
- “Road Hazard Failure” is defined as a tire that becomes unserviceable due to cuts, non-repairable punctures or impact damage. Gaynor’s Automotive Wheel repair tires with tread-face injuries in accordance with established RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association) standards.
- This warranty covers road hazard failures in Passenger, Performance and Light Truck tires purchased from Gaynor’s Automotive.
- This warranty is valid for sixty(60)months from the date of purchase or when the tire reaches 4/32 of an inch or less in remaining tread depth regardless of age. When a tire has 4/32 of an inch or less in tread depth, it is considered worn out.
- This warranty provides credit based upon remaining usable tread at the time of failure due to road hazard
- Credit is determined on a prorated basis, the amount of credit is the same as the percentage of usable tread remaining.
- “Usable Tread” is defined as the original tread depth of a tire less 4/32 of an inch (tread wear indicators).
- This Warranty is a promise under certain conditions to give credit on a prorated basis towards the purchase of a new tire. This warranty does not imply that tires sold by Gaynor’s Automotive meet certain specifications or cannot fail. This Warranty does not replace or modify any original tire manufacturer’s warranty on material and workmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to vandalism.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to an accident.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to commercial use.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to racing.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to Off-Road use.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to snow chains or studs.
- A tire that is damaged /failed due to rapid or irregular wear.
- A tire that is damaged / failed due to wear from worn mechanical components on the vehicle.
- Tires transferred from the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or consequential damage. Some states don’t allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
TIRE CARE RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Have the air pressure in your tires checked by a tire professional at least once a month. Serious injury may result from tire failure due to under inflation.
- Always request that the air pressure in your tires be set to the tire or vehicle manufacturers specifications.
- Do not overload your vehicle. Serious injury may result from overloading your vehicle.
- Fix-a-flat products should be avoided if possible. These products can make a tire non-repairable.
- If you are purchasing less than four tires, mount the new tires on the rear of the vehicle.
- It is recommended to have your lug nuts re-tightened 25 miles after your tires are serviced or replaced.
- Request that your tire and rim assemblies are hand torqued with a calibrated torque wrench to the vehicle manufacturers specifications